Monday, December 17, 2012

Mommy Moment Monday: Happy Birthday to my Sweet Girl

Today my baby girl turns 2.
 
I know every Mommy gets sentimental on her kid's birthday, and we all say the same things, like "they're getting so big!" and "they grow up so fast!" and "I remember when they were this big!" (as we hold our hands about 20 inches apart).
 
Well, I don't care if every other Mommy says the same things.  I'm going to say them too!
 
My little girl is getting so big!  And over the last few months, I can't believe how much she's changed.  And I do remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.  Such a precious moment!  I was so proud of her then, and I'm so proud of everything the she is today!
 
Okay, sentimental Mommy gush over.
 
 
 
We had our daughter's birthday party over the weekend and I wanted to share some photos with you.
 
Here's my favorite picture of the night:
 
The Birthday girl in her Minnie ears!
 
As you can tell, the theme was Minnie Mouse! 
 
Here some other pictures:
 
The centerpiece.
 
Birthday treats.
 
The gift table.
 
Minnie door hanger.
 
Opening presents.
 
Showing off her pretty necklace!
 
                          Not so sure about us singing to her...                       Blowing out the candles!

 Tastes good!
 
Now it's time for a Minnie Mouse lollipop!
 
 
She had a lot of fun at her party, and I did too!  It was a great time spent with family celebrating my daughter.
 
Happy birthday baby girl!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment